When one of the largest B2B Cannabis conventions in the country wanted to increase their media footprint they came to us. The end result was a weekly podcast, weekly social media videos and a number of promotional videos.
In the wake of last summer’s police brutality protests, Converge Media Networks emerged as the voice as of the Black community in Seattle.
The Soundcasting Network has worked with them from the beginning!
The City of Seattle’s Community Policing Council will be launching a podcast as part of their oversight efforts surrounding the Seattle Police Department. The Soundcasting Network has been tapped to help turn this from idea to product.
- Full studio build out
- Content development: host coaching, show structure
- Infrastructure: hosting, distribution
- Podcast production: recording, engineering, post-production
- Video production: shooting, editing, post-production for live and in-studio shoots
- Full studio build out
- Equipment consultation for fully equipped multi-media production
- Audio and video production: recording, engineering, editing, post-production
- Ongoing podcast operations support: infrastructure, distribution, editing, post-production
- Infrastructure: hosting, distribution channels
- Production: editing, post-production, distribution
- Asset Management: sourcing music, graphics and other items as needed
Keep Music Live has given their blood, sweat & tears to support the live music industry in challenging times. When they needed support to put on their biggest livestream benefit ever, they called the Soundcasting Network to provide livestreaming capabilities, help produce, and direct the show!
Seattle arts foundation The Feels was forced by the pandemic to transition from in-person to virtual to support their charitable events, and they approached The Soundcasting Network to make it happen!
- Livestreaming services for a multi-camera, multi-guest, multi-input live show
- Equipment services including on-site streaming setup, redundant internet service and redundant streaming setup
- Run-of-show creation and management, and live guest management & direction
- Asset management including graphic design and video production
- Livestreaming services for a multi-hour event, including call-ins, multiple media sources and a variety of static assets.
- Event set for shooting remote at our offices.